LDi provides personalized service leveraging the skills of its
facilitators and LDi board members.
Dr. Enson LwesyaDr. Lwesya is the Senior Pastor of the International Christian Assembly in Malawi, Read More
Dr. Femi B. AdeleyeDr. Femi B. Adeleye serves as the Director for Langham Preaching Africa (Langham Partnership).Read More
Don GrassmannDon Grassmann has worked since 2001 as an independent consultant based in Brentwood, Tennessee, USA. Read More
Steve BezuidenhoutSteve Bezuidenhout is the Group Finance Director of Meridian Group of Companies Read More
Prof. Edward NesamvuniProf. Edward A. Nesamvuni is currently Professor of the Centre for Sustainable Agriculture Read More
Brian SchuetteBrian Schuette is the Leader of the Acts 6 Project and Lead Attorney at Schuette Law Group. Read More
Prof. T. Debey SayndeeProf T. Debey Sayndee is a Professor / Director, Kofi Annan Institute for Conflict Transformation (KAICT), University of Liberia. Read More
Dr Margaret Kaniki SiwaleDr Margaret Kaniki Siwale is an Entrepreneur heading her firm Yabmab Enterprises and is co- director Read More
Dr. Julius OladipoDr. Julius Oladipo has over 30 years experience in Strategic Consulting,Read More
LDi’s National Coordinators
Lambert Ettien Annie
Prof. Adisa Jimoh
Dr. Samuel Dlamini
Dr. Femi Adeleye
Morris M. Yeedoun
Thomas J. Otieno Ajwang
Prof T. Debey Sayndee
Steeve Lam Wai Shun
David O. Olawale
Africa LDi Operational Base
North America LDi Operational Base
Africa Regional Board
- Mr. Taiwo ‘TK’ Ilesanmi: Executive Director and founding visionary of LDi.
- Mr. Eddie Smith: (Chairman) (Zimbabwe-based). A minister called in the Marketplace. Co-owner of a television cable network.
- Mr. Steven Bezuidenhout: (Treasurer) Director of Finance, Meridian Group of Companies, Southern Africa.
- Dr. Enson Lwesya: (Malawi-based). The Vice Chancellor of Malawi Assemblies of God University (MAGU), Senior Pastor of the International Christian Assembly, Malawi.
- Ms. Beatrice Masi: (Malawi-based), Entrepreneur and Business Owner, Malawi.
- Mr. Kevin Smith: (US-based). Entrepreneur and Business owner.
USA Regional Board:
- Mr. Drew Saulters: (Chairman) Lawyer and Partner for Ortalekelley Law Firm Nashville, TN.
- Mrs. Emily Wright: (Treasurer) Project Logistics / Charrette Coordinator / Practice Manager for Town Planning & Urban Design Collaborative, LLC, Franklin, TN.
- Mr. Damien Weaver: (Secretary) Site Director for Henderson, NV Chocolate Factory Mars, Inc. Henderson, NV.
- Mr. Billy Hyatt: Co-owner of a business consulting firm. Franklin, TN.
- Mr. Paul Tyson: General Manager in Hotel Industry and an Entrepreneur, Franklin, TN
- Mr. Don Grassmann: Financial Consultant, Brentwood, TN
Board of Reference:
- Mr. Emmanuel Oladipo: (UK-based) Retired International Secretary for Scripture Union. Currently Africa Coordinator of Langham Preaching, a ministry founded by the late Dr John Stott
- Pastor Rick White: (USA) President Rick White Ministries, Franklin, Tennessee.
- President Lazarus Chakwera: (Malawi) The President of Republic of Malawi.
- Dr. Omo Olupona: (Nigeria) Former Southern Africa Regional Director for World Vision. Former “Chief of Party” for the partnership between World Vision and Ogumaniha SCIP Zambezia Mozambique.
- Mr. Jim O’Donnell: (USA) Retired Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for ConAgra Foods, Inc. USA.
- Dr. Brian R. McMurray: (USA), MD Brentwood, TN, USA. Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine American College of Emergency Physicians Ambassador to Malawi (former) and ACEP Ambassador to Ukraine.
- Prof. Adisa Jimoh: (Canada-based). Former Rand Water Professorial Chair in Electrical Engineering, Power and Energy Specialist, Professor of Electrical Engineering, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Mr. Jerry Heffel: (USA) Retired President of Southwestern Publishing Company and past Adjunct Professor at the Vanderbilt Owen School of Business. He is an investor who spreads his time between TN, FL and OK for Business.
- Mr. Bobby Maynard: (USA) Currently serving as the Global Partnerships Director and Missions Pastor of Woodlands Church Texas. He lives in Houston, Texas.
- Mr. Enock Chikava: (USA) is Deputy Director, Agricultural Development, Global Growth and Opportunity, and heads up the IDEAS (Innovations that Drive Effective Agricultural Systems) team. He lives in Seattle. Washington.